10. Smokers develop an appreciation for the artistic
talents of musicians such as Pink Floyd and the
Moody Blues; drinkers develop an appreciation for
the nasal draw of hillbillies with funny hats, like
9. Over 400,000 people a year are killed in drunk-
driving accidents. - "Dude, I'm gonna chill on your
sofa for a while, is that cool?"
8. Smokers are usually happy to share with their
friends, "but you can't have my Bud Light!"
7. Who ever heard of a "weed-belly"? (And "pot-belly"
refers to SHAPE, not SOURCE, thank you!)
6. Smokers meditate on where the world came from and
where it is going; drikers meditate on where their
wives went and whose house they'll crash at tonight.
5. You can stash your sack in the glove compartment, but
the cops are going to find that case under your seat.
4. Beer evaporates when you put it in your brownie mix.
3. A smoker's primary concern is "peace"; so is a
drinker's, but it's spelled differently.
2. It takes at least a six-pack to get drunk, but only
one joint to get high.
...and the Number One reason is...
Written by: Ben Burnsed.
Made possible by: the
MyReference Library Drug Archives